Saturday, January 10, 2009

Think You're Having A Bad Day? Meet Nick.

Times are hard. We hear it on the news and read it in the papers. People worry about keeping their jobs, making a living, paying for college. These are legitimate concerns, but maybe if we step back, take a breath and consider what someone else is dealing with, we won't feel so stressed. Allow me to introduce you to Nick:


Nick Vujicic

I complained that I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet. ~ Indian Proverb


The Four Tops, 'I'll Be There'

If you feel that you can't go on
Because all of your hope is gone
And your life is filled with much confusion
Until happiness is just an illusion
And your world around is crumbling down
Reach out
Reach out
I'll be there
With a love that will shelter you
I'll be there
With a love that will see you through.

If God brings you to it, He'll bring you through it.
Life is tough. Pray hard.

No comments: