Tuesday, February 10, 2009

WGRC: We Just Disagree

Dave Mason is doing an interview this morning on local radio, which prompted me to remember this great song. The title seems appropriate given the activity in Washington these days, while the lyrics (from Traffic's Low Spark of High Heeled Boys) are perfect. Enjoy! Then call your Senator...
The percentage you're paying is too high-priced
While you're living beyond all your means
And the man in the suit has just bought a new car
From the profit he's made on your dreams
[snip]
If I gave you everything that I owned
And asked for nothing in return
Would you do the same for me as I would for you
Or take me for a ride
And strip me of everything, including my pride
But spirit is something that no one destroys


Dave Mason, 'We Just Disagree'

No comments: